Four-Squared Recruitment have partnered with a technology partner offering cloud-based software solutions for the insurance industry. Boasting 40 years of industry experience, they bring a unique mix of heritage and innovation working with customers for progressive solutions.
You will lead a team to successfully deliver the key stakeholders expectations. Sets the example for technical best practices. Mentor and coaches technical team members to grow their skills.
You will have:
- Experience leading a Software Development team
- Experience working with Legacy systems
- Experience working with cross-functional delivery teams
- Degree in computer science or equivalent – or vast industry experience
- CI/CD experience
- Agile and Lean principles: works with team to continuously improve their Agile approach by guiding and championing Lean and Agile principle
- Leadership: leading a cross-functional product delivery team in collaboration with the Agile Delivery Manager and the Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Ownership: capable of owning a whole system or sub-system within the platform.
- Collaboration: creating an environment for the team to collaborate effectively. This includes learning, practicing, and experimenting with tools, techniques and frameworks that foster collaborative working environments
- Coaching and mentoring: build authentic relationships by involving individuals and effectively sharing information to empower development. Closely works with fellow colleagues to support decision making processes, resolve problems and develop skills and capabilities. The Tech Lead teaches by their own personal example
- CI/CD: Ability to write code in a way that supports continuous integration of code and ability to use techniques to support continuous delivery or deployment of new functionality