Job Title: Senior Executive Consultant – Executive Level
Company: Four Squared Recruitment
Four Squared Recruitment is a thriving recruitment agency known for excellence in executive-level talent acquisition. As part of a network of companies, which includes Ballards LLP, Ballards Financial Services, and Creative Folks, we have a strong referral network and access to more business opportunities, especially in the executive recruitment market.
We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative, inclusive, and flexible work culture that empowers our team to succeed while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
As a Senior Executive Consultant at Four Squared Recruitment, you will:
- Specialise in Executive Level Recruitment: Manage full-cycle recruitment for senior roles, working in partnership with clients and candidates.
- Build Strong Relationships: Cultivate and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, understanding their unique needs and preferences.
- Identify Top Talent: Utilise your industry expertise to identify, attract, and engage executive-level talent through various sourcing channels.
- Proven Track Record: Demonstrated success in executive-level recruitment, with a history of placing candidates in roles such as Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Marketing or IT.
- Excellent Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively build relationships with clients, candidates and referral partners across the group.
- Resourceful: Ability to think creatively and adapt to changing market dynamics.
- Results-Driven: A motivated and goal-oriented mindset with a desire to exceed targets.
- Previous Experience: Previous experience of selling retained assignments would be advantageous.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility: We believe in a flexible working environment which is tailored around both the needs of the desk and personal life.
- Competitive Salary and Commission: We offer a competitive salary and an attractive commission structure to reward your hard work.
- Career Progression: We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for recruiters who want to help us build and shape the future of Four Squared Recruitment.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Electric Car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Enhanced Family Pay – maternity, paternity, parental, and compassionate leave
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential helpline as well as online support
If you are a passionate Recruiter who thrives on the challenge of executive-level assignments, values a flexible working environment, and wants to leverage our strong network of companies, please get in touch.
Four Squared Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
For more information please contact Lauren Williams on 01905 783352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A company from Ballards group