Senior Fire Service Engineer
My client due to growth is looking for a number of Fire & Security Engineer/Technicians to join the team. They key role will be to carry out service and installation works on a range of Fire & Intruder Alarms, Access control, CCTV systems. The successful candidate will need to be reliable, enthusiastic; customer orientated and take pride in their work.
- Servicing and Installation of Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control.
- To provide callout response for the client as per a callout rota.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- Take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Ensure that administration requirements are auctioned on time and all necessary documents and records are maintained accurately.
- Compliance always with Company Policy & Health and Safety legislation.
- Varied, interesting role within commercial, industrial & domestic setting.
- Overtime available for you to increase your earnings.
- Training & Progression opportunities.
- Providing regular feedback (written and verbal) to Manager regarding all projects under their control.
- Carrying out of Quality checks of all installation works undertaken.
- Carry out site surveys prior to proposals being generated
- Providing technical assistance and training to other engineers or sub-contractors. Provide technical assistance to resolve any issues during the configuration & Commissioning phase.
- Ensure training of the system is delivered to service users
- Logical thinker who can multi-task and prioritise their own workload.
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to supervise projects effectively adhering to timescales, quality.
- An ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines is essential, as is, a “can do” positive attitude.
- Good communicator and influencer
- Ability to work as part of a team and individual
- Reliable with a flexible approach to work
- ·Full, valid UK driving licence, (preferably clean)
- Thorough understanding of relevant fire and intruder alarm Standards.
- CSCS/ ECS/ IPAF desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road