Fluency in Spanish and German is required for this position.
Salary up to £11ph – £13ph dependent on skills and experience
Bonus scheme, extensive perks, training, and opportunities for progression
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
The client is devoted to the B2B sector and specializes in providing high-end telemarketing solutions to some of the biggest organizations in the technology, logistics, and professional services sectors.
Their primary focus is to provide high-quality results, service, and communication on behalf of our clients, to maintain an enviable world-class reputation as a specialist UK and international telemarketing and data support provider.
They are proud to have continued operating throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with great success. They are now experiencing increased demand for our services to help businesses restart their sales efforts. As such, they are looking to expand our team.
This is an excellent and genuine opportunity for candidates looking for a telesales role. You will be responsible for carrying out unscripted telephone appointment making, data cleansing, research, and lead generation campaigns throughout the UK and Europe.
Your attitude, aptitude, and enthusiasm are more important than years of experience. They are invested in training each and every one of our staff to perform to their best and meet the needs of campaigns.
If you can demonstrate a good telephone manner, are a confident and clear communicator, fluent in Spanish and German, and are willing to learn, apply today!
What you will do
- Carry out unscripted telephone calls on behalf of their clients.
- Answer questions about product specifications.
- Book appointments with relevant prospects.
- Complete data cleansing activities.
- Carry out market research into various industries.
- Provide input into lead generation campaigns of various makeups.
- Accurately and efficiently enter prospect details into the company database.
What you will have
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work to targets: call volumes, conversations, and leads
- Time management skills
- Client liaison and good customer service
- A team- and self-motivated mentality
- Team player
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
What’s on offer
As well as providing a competitive salary, our client always looks to develop talented employees and promote from within. There is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to use their experience gained to achieve promotion within the company.
You will be working in a fantastic office environment, business hours 8.30 am – 4.30 pm from Monday – Thursday and 8.30 am – 3.35 pm on Friday.
An extensive benefits package includes:
- Bonus scheme that allows you to earn up to £160 per month or time off in lieu (up to a maximum of 5 days per year)
- Friday afternoon off when you hit your weekly target!
- Weekly company meeting with MD with company update and awards
- Monthly £50 voucher draw for those entered in the performance awards
- Daily incentives to leave early
- Quarterly Cultural Food Days
- Monthly breakfast morning or pizza day
- Dedicated Training coach who will provide you with one 1-2-1 session per week and one training workshop per week plus ongoing training
- Buzz meetings
- Motivational games
- End of quarter team event
You must be authorised to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience include call centre, telesales, sales, sales executive, telemarketer, customer service, telemarketing, telesales executive.
For more information please contact Danielle Hope on 01905 783352 or email Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
A company working for Ballards LPP