Temp Finance Administrator
£12.00 – £14.00ph
The role of the Finance Administrator will be to support the business and the finance team with the day to day running of transactional finance, including (but not limited to) area such as expenses; application for payment; and accounts payable.
- Primary responsibility for the administration on the expense system Concur. Initially, this role will support the role out and implementation of the Concur system itself, followed by monthly control reviews to ensure adherence to the expense policy.
- Primary responsibility for the day to day administration on the expense system, including any day to day queries from users.
- Responsibility for the management of company credit cards, this includes, monthly review of the value spent on company credit cards, adherence to company policy; review of credit card limits. Also to include the seeking of approval for any credit card limit increases and administration via Barclaycard.
- Supporting accounts receivable with the approval and administration of subcontractor applications for payment. Ensure the customer account is appropriately reconciled and cash is collected shortly following the customer pay notice. This may include calling the customer to chase payment, and will include the reconciliation of customer accounts to ensure timely payment.
- Train and become the secondary support for the accounts payable ledger. This includes the management of the account payable inbox in times such as holiday cover or support for work load; the ability to register purchase ledger invoices and work with procurement to support supplier query resolution.
- Relevant experience of general finance administration.
- Experience with financial systems.
- Ability to think on your feet and deal with queries in a timely manner.
- A focus on attention to detail and challenging mindset.
- Good Excel Skills.
- Experience with process and controls improvements.
- Experience within Manufacturing desirable.
For more information please contact Nikki Clarke on 01905 783352 or email email@example.com
A company from Ballards group