£25,000 – £28,000
Why this role?
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work within a busy and varied team, this processing role gives exposure and is based within a positive and friendly team.
What will you be doing?
As the Accounts Assistant your responsibilities will mostly consist of:
- Processing of purchase invoices – high volume
- Getting invoices authorised
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Chase for missing invoices/credit notes
- Allocating payments
- Improving internal processes
- Supporting Management Accountant with month end duties
- Supporting colleagues throughout the business with Finance duties
You will ideally have experience within a similar role, a proven track record of relationship building, high levels of attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills and be familiar with Word and Outlook and strong experience of Excel. This is a very progressive role and would suit someone that wants to learn and grow, there are great long-term prospects for progression within this role.
The salary for this position is dependant on experience.
For more information please contact Harriet Ali on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants