£20,000 – £23,000
Why this role?
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work within a busy and varied team, this processing role gives exposure to working both sides of the ledger.
What will you be doing?
As the Accounts Assistant your responsibilities will mostly consist of:
- Ownership of both the Sales and Purchase Ledger functions
- Processing of purchase invoices – matching/batching/coding
- Filing, data entry, answering phones
- Supporting with credit control
- Supporting colleagues throughout the business with Admin and Reception duties
You will ideally have experience within a similar role, high levels of attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills and be familiar with Word and Excel.
The salary for this position is £20,000-£23,000p/a (dependant on experience), this is a full time permanent position.
For more information please contact Harriet Ali on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants