Finance Assistant/ Finance Co-ordinator – Mitcheldean
Four Squared recruitment are excited to be partnering with one of Gloucestershire’s top 100 businesses in their recruitment for a finance co-ordinator. Working closely alongside the Finance Manager you will be an integral part of all day to day finance functions.
Why this role?
A truly diverse and exciting role, working for a leading Gloucestershire business, joining a team who look to support and train at all opportunities and offer an employee focused approach to all duties.
On top of this there are quarterly bonuses, competitive pension package, onsite parking and the opportunity to work within an exciting and diverse team.
What will you be doing?
A mixed role your responsibilities will mostly consist of:
- Compile the relevant information and prepare routine department reports.
- Be responsible for daily and monthly bank reconciliations, dealing with multiple payments from multiple entities.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of accounts and reporting systems.
- Assist with project work as requested by Finance Manager.
- Assist with all necessary administrative duties.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by senior finance team.
You will ideally have good experience of an SME finance function , you will have strong attention detail, have an analytical and methodical approach to work and be experienced with double entry. You will need to be able to manage your workload well and prioritise tasks.
Although not essential experience of Sage 200 is beneficial, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office and have working knowledge of Excel.
For more information please contact Harriet Ali on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]